VIEW FULL SCREEN
Eldersburg Commons - 6400 Ridge Road, Sykesville, MD 21784
- This retail center consists of a 5-building campus totaling 95,000 SF. The stand alone and inline retail buildings are designed to accommodate junior box anchors, fast casual restaurants, and standard retail tenants that complement the primary anchor, Walmart Super Center, designed by MMA Architects. The entire retail center replaces Carrolltown Mall.
- Banta Campbell Architects, Inc. provided the unifying shell building designs and included a comprehensive signage concept program which also meshes with the building architecture.
- BCA selected a diverse range of building materials and accessories to provide a timeless but fresh appearance for this 40 year old retail site.
- In addition to the shell building design, BCA provided full tenant construction documents and permitting services for TJ Maxx, Sleepy’s, Sunny’s Fine Wines, and Sally Beauty. BCA carefully adapted the shell buildings to meet the specific needs of Ulta, Chipotle, Vitamin Shoppe, Noodles & Company, MOD Pizza, Jimmy Johns, Petco, and Olympia Sports.
- The Developer/Owner for this project is Black Oak Associates and the General Contractor is the Glen Arm Building Company.
Photography by Larry Sherer, High Impact Photography