VIEW FULL SCREEN
Ner Israel Dining Hall
Baltimore County, Maryland
- The original structure dates to 1967. The Dining Room was expanded in 1984.
- In 2013 a Conceptual Design study was conducted to establish probable scope for funding.
- The design includes complete new Kosher Kitchen Facility, renovated/expanded Dining Hall, Lobby Toilets, Special Events Dining Room which can be used for Executive Meetings.
- The project is now in under construction with completion anticipated in July 2020.
- The Kitchen and Dining Facility remain operational throughout carefully phased construction.
- Incorporate a Lobby Area for gathering and staging prior lunch periods and special events.
Photography by Larry Sherer, High Impact Photography